Vibration Meter VM-6370
Used for measuring periodic motion, to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery. Specifically designed for present measuring various mechanical vibration. So as to provide the data for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep.
*Can display the parameters of Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration simultaneously.
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control,commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality ccelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
* Wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Bearing condition monitoring function.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.
|Measuring Parameters & Range||
Acceleration: 0.1~400 m/s² 0.3~1312 ft/s² 0.0~40 g Equivalent Peak
|Velocity: 0.01~400 mm/s 0.004~16.0 inch/s True RMS|
|Displacement: 0.001~4.0 mm 0.04~160.0 mil Equivalent Peak-peak|
|Frequency: 5 Hz ~ 1k Hz|
|Frequency Range||Acceleration: 10 Hz ~ 10k Hz|
|Velocity: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz|
|Displacement: 10 Hz ~ 1k Hz|
|Accuracy||5 % of Reading + 2 digits|
|Metric / Imperial Conversion||OK|
|Analogue Output||AC Output 0~2.0 V Peak Full Scale (Load Resistance: Above 10k)|
|Max. Value Hold||OK|
|Power Off||Manual Power Off or Auto Power Off|
|Battery Indicator||Low Battery Indicator|
|Data Output||USB, RS-232|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature: 0~50 °C Humidity: <90 %RH|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5V AA size (UM-3) Battery|
|Dimensions||130 x 76 x 32 mm|
|Weight||340 g (Not Including Batteries)|
1. Main Unit
2. Magnetic Suction Seat
3. 3-Axis Piezoelectric Accelerometer
4. Probe (Cone)
5. Probe (Spherical)
6. Carrying Case
7. Manual Book
2. USB, RS-232 data cable with software